In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- The presentation addresses the family physician's role in recognizing and responding to bioterrorism.
- Every level of laboratory has access to specific protocols for each category of biologic agent that may be used for bioterrorism.
- But, in the aftermath of that date, we have had to acknowledge the possibility of an even more frightening threat: bioterrorism.
- As an agent of bioterrorism, the method of exposure to botulism would be through food consumption or inhalation.
- The other odd thing about the lack of preparation for the avian flu is the larger effort being made to protect against bioterrorism.
- Anthrax has been developed by some countries as a possible biological weapon, but Brogan said there was no indication the illness was related to bioterrorism.
- In fact, government regulations now address bioterrorism specifically as it relates to food production.
- A powerful defense against bioterrorism is accurate and timely information for physicians and patients.
- If anything, he's surprised that so far we've had so little bioterrorism, even in the form of hoaxes.
- English said clinical specimens of bioterrorism need to be treated as criminal specimens.
- Is the anthrax scare merely a copycat crime, or is bioterrorism the next step in some larger coordinated offensive?
- He has been a frequent speaker and lecturer on the subject of bioterrorism and chemical and biological warfare.
- It can be difficult to differentiate from bioterrorism, rapidly spreading infection or acute toxic exposure.
- And you can imagine being accused of a crime like this when you're in such a sensitive field like bioterrorism.
- Increased public awareness in part due to terrorist attacks and bioterrorism threats has also proven beneficial.
- Part of helping the public health system contend with the threat of bioterrorism is having reliable research available.
- Conference topics include the latest in cardiovascular surgery, bioterrorism, and patient safety.
- I thought it was going to be about bioterrorism.
- The plague's reputation has been further reinforced by discussion of its potential use as an agent of bioterrorism.
- The enemy fighting a robust military like we have wants to use asymmetrical factors, for instance, bioterrorism.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.