1choque con aves masculine
- Councillor Carty said it was too simplistic for sceptics to suggest that moving the dump a kilometre or two would eliminate the possibility of bird-strike on an aircraft.
- For what material do aircraft manufacturers turn to in order to test the resilience of their designs against the very real threat of bird-strikes and collisions with fast-moving debris?
- Since 1972, when AEDC's Bird Impact Range began operating, a representative transparency from nearly every type of U.S. military aircraft has been bird-strike tested.
- With the bird-strike inspection complete and the fuel cap reset, we again set out to complete our mission.
- The range got its nickname because, in normal use, technicians fire chicken carcasses at a test target at varying speeds to simulate a direct bird-strike during flight.
- The canopy and windscreen are bird-strike resistant at speeds up to 270 knots.
- A faction of radical birders initially opposed the project with horror stories of a holocaust of ‘bird-strikes.’
- Through the Natural Resources Division of the Naval Facilities Engineering Command, a process has been established with the Smithsonian Institution to identify bird-strike remains.
- The danger of bird-strike has been dismissed by developers as ‘problematic but not insurmountable.’
- The previous system did offer an on-line form to use as a starting point for a bird-strike report, but after you filled it out, you had to submit it via message as a text file.
- The standards include 16g-seat certification, bird-strike testing to the latest amendments, flight-manual presentations for takeoff and landing performance, and the most stringent of icing testing.
- Based on bird-strike data, efforts are underway to improve aircraft so that they can withstand a greater impact.