In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1fecha de nacimiento feminine
- Users can browse profiles by relevant attributes such as name, class, birthdates, and more importantly, favorite movies and music.
- Conception dates of hyena litters were calculated by subtracting the gestation period of 110 days from birthdates.
- For instance, you could put in a spouse's name, children's names and birthdates.
- They have, for the first time, marked Wilson's birthdate - March 15, 1825.
- They confirmed the birthdates for my brother and me, but my sister's biological mother said she was actually born on February 13.
- This will include birthdate, birth town, parents' names, including his mother's maiden name, which is hard to get otherwise.
- These records included personal information such as birthdates, county of birth and mother's maiden name.
- However, even if they are significant, there's at least one quite reasonable way I can think of in which accident rates could be tied to birthdate.
- Personal details include name of offender, address, birthdate, date of conviction, crime convicted for, and time served.
- Registrants can be asked for the names, addresses, phone numbers and birthdates of their parents.
- No record exists of his birthdate, although he was baptized on April 26th, suggesting that he was born no more than a week earlier.
- My birthdate is available in several biographical dictionaries (Who's Who, for example) but beware!
- You also get the birthdates and the correct pronunciation and nicknames for players.
- Somebody out there knows about my kids, their numbers and obviously their birthdates; anything their social security number can bring up.
- The closer the subject's birthdate is to the mid-twentieth century and the more he or she has attracted the attention of cameras and microphones, the better the chances that this particular episode will be absorbing.
- The caller then said, ‘I need to know your birthdate.’
- Several Romanian gymnasts have said their birthdates were changed.
- Their names, birthdates, and birthplaces can now be confirmed by the family records and the population census.
- While only the names, addresses, birthplaces, and birthdates of voters are thought to be included in the voting data obtained by ChoicePoint, drivers' license records contain home telephone numbers for six million Mexicans.
- He was 84 or 86, depending on which birthdate you buy, and living in rural Oregon, retired from the movies since the early 1990s.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.