In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1mancha de nacimiento femininemarca de nacimiento feminineantojo masculine
- We've taken out freckles, birthmarks, scars, blemishes, excess fat, and body hair.
- Pulse dye lasers have been used to treat spider veins on the face and legs, port wine birthmarks, warts, rosacea, stretch marks and scars.
- Vascular birthmarks can be internal, or form an external birthmark and can be disfiguring, especially if formed on the face.
- It is larger than the other birthmarks and it can spread to other parts of the body via the blood stream.
- The physician should examine the entire spine for areas of redness, scars, blisters, lipomata, hairy patches, birthmarks and cafe-au-lait spots.
- He had blue eyes, quite a rounded chin bone and a strawberry-type birthmark on the nape of his neck.
- Other types of birthmarks may require different management from that of hemangiomas.
- When she felt uncomfortable, Claire would glance down at her birthmark on the dorsal area of her left wrist.
- They asked how old we were and if we had any birthmarks.
- Freckles can appear similar to and are sometimes confused with pigmented naevi, birthmarks, or moles.
- The spinal cord does not protrude through the skin, although a patch of hair, a birthmark, or a dimple may be present on the skin over the lower spine.
- Hemangiomas, or raised red birthmarks caused by blood vessel changes, may also be present.
- The first symptoms most commonly noted in children are skin lesions, including birthmarks, tumors, and other growths.
- Nipples, birthmarks, moles, or beauty marks may appear darker during pregnancy.
- Don't let unusual moles or birthmarks go unchecked.
- Take this visual tour to familiarize yourself with the rashes and birthmarks that affect numerous newborns and infants.
- It is very easy to disguise most birthmarks and freckles with makeup; there is an endless supply on sale.
- The presence of a large number of non-cancerous birthmarks may also be a risk factor.
- Some of the children have birthmarks or birth defects that correspond to wounds or other marks on the deceased person.
- Did you say the guy had a birthmark on his wrist?
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.