In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1mancha de nacimiento femininemarca de nacimiento feminineantojo masculine
- Some of the children have birthmarks or birth defects that correspond to wounds or other marks on the deceased person.
- It is very easy to disguise most birthmarks and freckles with makeup; there is an endless supply on sale.
- The presence of a large number of non-cancerous birthmarks may also be a risk factor.
- Did you say the guy had a birthmark on his wrist?
- Don't let unusual moles or birthmarks go unchecked.
- Freckles can appear similar to and are sometimes confused with pigmented naevi, birthmarks, or moles.
- Nipples, birthmarks, moles, or beauty marks may appear darker during pregnancy.
- The spinal cord does not protrude through the skin, although a patch of hair, a birthmark, or a dimple may be present on the skin over the lower spine.
- Pulse dye lasers have been used to treat spider veins on the face and legs, port wine birthmarks, warts, rosacea, stretch marks and scars.
- When she felt uncomfortable, Claire would glance down at her birthmark on the dorsal area of her left wrist.
- We've taken out freckles, birthmarks, scars, blemishes, excess fat, and body hair.
- He had blue eyes, quite a rounded chin bone and a strawberry-type birthmark on the nape of his neck.
- Hemangiomas, or raised red birthmarks caused by blood vessel changes, may also be present.
- The physician should examine the entire spine for areas of redness, scars, blisters, lipomata, hairy patches, birthmarks and cafe-au-lait spots.
- It is larger than the other birthmarks and it can spread to other parts of the body via the blood stream.
- The first symptoms most commonly noted in children are skin lesions, including birthmarks, tumors, and other growths.
- Take this visual tour to familiarize yourself with the rashes and birthmarks that affect numerous newborns and infants.
- Other types of birthmarks may require different management from that of hemangiomas.
- Vascular birthmarks can be internal, or form an external birthmark and can be disfiguring, especially if formed on the face.
- They asked how old we were and if we had any birthmarks.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.