In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1tasa de bits femininevelocidad de transmisión de bits feminine
- An international standard has been agreed for next-generation xDSL technology, single-pair high bit rate digital subscriber line transceivers.
- The bit rate of a digital file is defined as how many bits it uses up in a given interval of time.
- The samples are taken at a rate that may differ from the channel bit rate of the RF signal.
- A psycho-acoustical encoder psycho-acoustically encodes the second audio signal and outputs a second bitstream and a second bit rate possessed by a second bitstream.
- Then you'll have a transition in the marketplace that takes telephony technologies over HFC from a constant bit rate or proprietary system into IP.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.