1(fruit)grosella negra feminine
- There were stalls piled with pyramids of different coloured berries - deep purple blackcurrants, scarlet strawberries, pink lingonberries and bright orange slushy cloudberries.
- Others, such as cooking apples, raspberries, blackcurrants, redcurrants and gooseberries, have more pectin and set without any help.
- We've had our first few raspberries today, and the blackcurrants are nearly ready to pick, at least a first pass for the early ripeners.
- My mum used to make the world's best ever blackcurrant pie - she made home grown blackcurrants into a pie that I could polish off on my own over several evenings.
- In a few weeks the soft fruit which includes raspberries, redcurrants, gooseberries and blackcurrants will be available and the strawberries are already ripening and are ready to enjoy.
2also black currant bushgrosellero negro masculinecasis feminine