1gallo lira masculine
- These trees will help to provide shelter and food for birds including the rare black grouse.
- Large uninhabited forests and mountain areas have supported a rich wildlife and provided opportunities for hunting (elk, reindeer, red and roe deer, hare, ptarmigan, black grouse, capercaillie).
- All he succeeded in shooting was a single black grouse, perched singing on a tree branch.
- Grouse numbers are up by 25 per cent on last year and conditions have been ideal for other rare moorland game birds, such as the black grouse and grey partridge.
- We have some exceptionally rare birds there, like hen harriers, black grouse, and we are setting up an osprey platform.