In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1magia negra feminine
- About half of the population believe in telepathy, the evil eye and black magic, and that dreams can be prophetic.
- According to him, mysticism must be differentiated from black magic.
- Zombies are dead bodies with no souls, created by the black magic of voodoo sorcerers.
- In rural areas, difficulties in pregnancy are often blamed on evil spirits or black magic.
- I am from Kerala, a place notorious for evil-worship and black magic.
- There's plenty of wealth and black magic in the film, but it's also enthralling good company.
- I don't know whether you believe in witchcraft, sorcery, black magic, and all that kind of thing.
- I'd like to know how magic, especially black magic, is used in everyday's life.
- There is no black magic or witchcraft behind this self-help treatment.
- She claimed to understand black magic and to possess clairvoyance, ESP, and other senses unsubstantiated by science.
- There was just no way his disappearance could have happened beyond black magic or witchcraft.
- In rural folklore, the intersection of two roads was often regarded as an evil place, the site of black magic.
- It was explained that the healer had nothing to do with black magic or witchcraft.
- It was her involvement in astronomy and astrology that purportedly aligned her with black magic and divination.
- You were put under a spell by black magic, and only black magic can reverse it.
- I would've told them that Fay and I don't do black magic, that it's only white magic we practice.
- Everyone believed that she was an evil, witchy person who practiced dark, black magic by night.
- Journalism wasn't some mystical black magic that my grandmother couldn't do for some extra cash.
- Wrestlers wore amulets to ward off evil spirits and black magic from their opponents.
- In addition, he distinguished between the benevolent occult arts and black magic.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.