In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1verso blanco masculine
- I wrote poems, sonnets in blank verse and long, narrative poems about people I knew, descriptive pieces.
- She's written the screenplay in rhyming blank verse, a daring choice that's bound to offend critics hooked on ‘realism.’
- He tabulated the total number of lines of blank verse, rhymed verse, and prose in each play, along with short and long lines, and lines with redundant syllables.
- I wrote a kind of heroic Shakespearean text in blank verse and rhyme about the city's history.
- And so we study Shakespeare for the plot, and not for the incredible way in which he mastered writing and managed to write his plays in blank verse?
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.