1callejón sin salida masculine
- One civilian, Scarlett Ray Dodd, armed with an M1 Carbine, led them into a blind alley behind the Mennonite Church and dispatched of the entire mob.
- So I was led down blind alleys beneath high upturned eaves, through circular gateways and past piles of drying chillies.
- One hour later, the car was cornered in a blind alley off Jinjing Lu and Jujin Lu and two knives and one hammer were found with the kidnapper.
- Deco, Figo and Ronaldo kept being ushered down blind alleys where ambushes awaited.
- A signboard proclaiming Question Papers Unlimited has sprung up on top of a non-descript building in a blind alley.
- The nearby Jdeide Christian quarter - all narrow lanes, arched blind alleys and enigmatic mansions, and beits with elaborate doors - is predominantly Armenian.
- To the north and south, the reef is split by sandy ravines and long swimthroughs leading into cavelets, blind alleys and tiny passages.
- In contrast, for many executive function tasks, the use of goals must be inferred from performance (e.g., the number of blind alleys entered on a maze task).
- Hidden away in a blind alley is a video installation by Susan Norrie.
- I took several blind alleys whilst attempting to follow the 18th century street plan.
- Finally, with a magnificent sense of the dramatic, we were pinioned by headlights against a wall in a blind alley.
- Traditional mazes have a way of getting in and out - they have lots of blind alleys, but the basic premise is that eventually a way out can be found.