1tipo masculine informaltío masculine Spain informalis he your bloke? — ¿es tu novio (or compañero etc.)?
- he gets on well with the rest of the blokes — se lleva bien con los compañeros
- I just thought the bloke dancing along in his computer chair was quite funny.
- This was much helped by a nice bloke who kept coming up to me and telling me how great the music was, and asking me to dance.
- Single blokes should note that male protesters are currently massively outnumbered by the female ones.
- He was a funny bloke and we were about the only people round here that he spoke to.
- It doesn't matter if we all think the Premier's a nice bloke if he's doing a terrible job.
- Crucially, all four members get a chance to address the crowd on their own, and they come over as decent blokes for the most part.
- I didn't envy the poor bloke who spent most of the day in the loft—it's been boiling!
- I don't know too much about him, but he seemed like an important man and a good bloke.
- Women dress up for men, but blokes hardly ever merchandise themselves for us gals.
- Both the brother and his partner are nice enough blokes so I'm sure we can work something out.
- The men are ordinary blokes and the cast portray them with understanding and conviction.
- If it had got one of the old blokes with heart trouble, it could have killed them.
- I had been thinking it might be nice to have a bloke about the house.
- The old bloke is 84 and one of the most belligerent and funniest people I've ever met.
- But we are convinced and satisfied that our blokes did a great job.
- He was just an ordinary bloke from the back streets of Leeds but everyone loved him and wants to pay their respects.
- He seems such a nice bloke, however, that I left worried he was just being polite.
- Most of the nicer blokes were chosen by two or three women, so this was at least a vindication of my particular views on how to treat people.
- I had to cut him off, he was a nice bloke and everything, but I had understood him the first time.
- The poor bloke behind the counter struggled with his keyboard, tapping away for at least a minute before giving up.
- They are both nice blokes and it should be a good year (if I can find places to store all my stuff).
- Deep down, he's a nice bloke, despite his best efforts to shield that fact from the world.