1(child/hair) rubio(child/hair) güero Mexico(hair/child) mono Colombia(hair/child) catire Venezuela(wood) claro
- He had soft blonde hair and fair, freckled skin.
- Oh, he had Sean's coloring, being blond and grey-eyed, but his face was a little rougher around the edges.
- It managed to compliment her pale skin and golden blond hair.
- With its blue-eyed, blonde haired leads, does the film cast a slight Aryan look?
- He was about six feet tall with wavy blonde hair and fair skin.
- With her bleach blond hair and pale skin, she looks like a reincarnate of Marilyn Monroe in army boots.
- You've taught me a lot about the harmony of colours and I can see that I'm blonde.
- Her eyes are a beautiful dark blue that stand out against her pale skin and blonde hair.
- He had the same pale face and white blonde hair that he had.
- Cora was a short and unnaturally skinny pale girl with silvery blonde hair and cerulean blue eyes.
- Which I don't really need to do anyway, thanks to Father's blond genes.
- The blonde man was thrown backwards of his horse; dark coloured steed that refused to panic in the following chaos.
- When she finally found her seat (it was in the front row), a pale girl with long blonde hair looked up and nodded at her.
- Her pale blonde hair fell down her back, in a straight fall.
- She had pale blonde hair pulled into a bun and large hazel eyes.
- Ford dug his hands into the blond fur around its neck to hold on.
- Of course I was a blue-eyed blonde baby.
- Her long blonde hair was so pale that it was nearly silver.
- She had pale, ashy blonde hair, of frail build with fair skin and sky blue eyes.
- He had light yellow eyes and long blond hair tied back as well.
- His blue eyes narrowed as his high-planed face hardened, and even his bleached blond hair seemed to bristle.
- They slashed at his legs and horse, and Julius plunged his sword into the nearest man, a beast covered in blond fur.
- Besides she is blond, and that's my colouring too.
- I was expecting a very large old woman with a stick and bleached blond hair.
- She swept her blonde hair into her pale yellow shower cap and got under the steamy water.
- They are tiny, maybe a year old, and both have fair blonde hair and pale skin.
- Isabella's cheeks heightened in color, but the blond man did not take any notice.
- His pale, blond hair stuck out unkemptly, almost looking silvery under the dim light.
- I mean, it's bad enough the media portrays that we should be blonde, blue-eyed and skinny.
1rubio masculinerubia femininegüero masculine Mexicogüera feminine Mexicomono masculine Colombiamona feminine Colombiacatire feminine Venezuela