1recuento globular masculine
- Preoperative tests include complete blood count, urinalysis, and preparation for autologous donation if needed.
- Because of the side effects of these medications, the complete blood count should be evaluated at the initiation of therapy and monthly thereafter.
- Routine blood work includes a complete blood count and electrolyte panel.
- The patients selected for the study had a normal physical examination, electrocardiogram and blood count.
- The nurse gave the patient written orders to obtain a preoperative complete blood count and pregnancy test.
- A complete blood count and urinalysis were normal.