In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1donante de sangre masculine
- A co-worker, who is a blood donor, received a card from the American Red Cross.
- If you are not a blood donor already, please think about coming along to our clinic.
- Anyone wanting to sign up should be aged between 18 and 44 and be a blood donor.
- He now runs a pottery business and is also a regular blood donor.
- In a recent study, students were told about a blood donor clinic on campus.
- A 50-year-old male who had a hernia repair seven months ago is a prospective blood donor.
- Only six per cent of the eligible population currently donate so we're hoping that people will make every effort this New Year to become a regular blood donor.
- This type of training modules will help blood transfusion services in India to train their blood donor motivators.
- ‘I'm a blood donor, so I would be compelled to ask for a potential partner's history for at least the previous 12 months,’ he insists.
- If you would like to register as a potential bone marrow donor on the British Bone Marrow Registry, you must also be a regular blood donor.
- He also wore a Gold Pelican Pin, recognition of his faithful service as a blood donor.
- Anyone interested in becoming a blood donor can contact the Donor Helpline which is open 24 hours a day.
- In addition, the hospital may have a blood donor program.
- Seven hundred people flocked to a special blood donor clinic in Bradford last night to help a man battling against cancer.
- You may be able to become a blood donor if you are aged from 17 to 60, weigh more than 7st 11 lb and are in good health.
- If you've never done it before, consider giving blood at your local blood donor clinic.
- The blood donor volunteers were four healthy male heavy smokers, aged 40-50 years.
- Well, I have the choice of working for them or of being a blood donor.
- Lisa's blood group was mentioned in the article, and when I got home I checked my blood donor card and found that my group was the same…
- It is not permissible to sell one's blood or to pay the blood donor.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.