1dopaje sanguíneo masculine
- Michael then described the methods of illegal performance enhancement: drugs and blood doping.
- Throughout my career I always dealt with the knowledge that there was blood doping going on.
- If you look at the example I gave about blood doping, that promotes similar kinds of concerns.
- A section on ‘prohibited techniques’ covers such items as blood doping and physical manipulation to alter test results.
- According to the scientists, Australia has now thrown away the opportunity to be the global centre of blood doping research, with the backing of the international pharmaceutical industry.
- When he was accused of blood doping, he said he took reindeer milk.
- Using oxygen in high-altitude mountaineering is like blood doping in cycling.