1transfusión de sangre feminine
- In severe cases of B12-deficiency anaemia, a blood transfusion may be required.
- There is cause for concern any time a patient receives a blood transfusion.
- All patients with open wounds received penicillin and a blood transfusion.
- In traditional surgery using scalpels, bleeding can be so profuse that patients need a blood transfusion.
- Allogeneic blood transfusion is an everyday lifesaving procedure for which there is mostly no alternative.
- It demonstrates that the use of blood transfusion in palliative care requires further discussion.
- The patient who was pregnant had been involved in a car accident and during hospital treatment required a blood transfusion.
- The source of infection was blood transfusion in 23 patients and intravenous drug use in two.
- Doctors have ruled out surgery or a blood transfusion as a cause.
- Other risk factors include a history of blood transfusion in Britain before 1991 and a history of a blood transfusion while abroad.