1bebé azul masculinebebé cianótico masculine
- ‘It's given to mothers to prevent blue babies,’ he said.
- He was one of 20 Iraqi blue babies (cyanotic heart disease) who were flown to India this month.
- In a clinical setting this species has been implicated in the so-called blue baby syndrome and nitratebased fertilizer poisonings.
- It can save a blue baby from Rwanda, and deny treatment to an uninsured middle-class baby in Chicago.
- It wouldn't have surprised me to find out that he had also been a blue baby.
- Nitrates in drinking water have been linked to blue baby syndrome, a condition where the oxygen - carrying capacity of an infant's blood is impaired.
- Nitrates can cause blue baby syndrome - a blood chemistry defect in which the blood's ability to carry oxygen is reduced.
- When ingested, nitrogen interferes with the blood's ability to carry oxygen, a condition known as methemoglobinemia, or blue baby syndrome, which can be fatal to infants.
- High levels of nitrate in drinking water, which can be due to agricultural runoff, have been implicated in human health problems, such as blue baby syndrome.
- According to my Mother I was born a blue baby - due to a lack of oxygen.