1ley que prohíbe la realización de ciertas actividades los domingos
- My friend points me to the following article about how the state may relax its blue laws and allow cities to permit selling alcohol on Sundays.
- Shorter workdays became more important than rest on Sunday, and American courts and society found practically any commercial activity to be a necessity and thus exempt from blue laws.
- Even as wine shipments appear to be opening, the NY retail scene remains uncompetitive because of blue laws.
- Not surprisingly, many critics chafed at this populist behavior and attempted to regulate it through a variety of blue laws, fees, and restrictions.
- Then why has the group voiced opposition to repealing Colorado's blue law that closes liquor stores on Sunday?