1mar abierto masculine
- Trim yachts skim the surface of the blue water and there is not a cloud in the sky - yet we are a mere hour's train ride from the manic heart of Manhattan.
- The current carried me steadily away from the security of my support boat, but my attention was focused on the blue water before me.
- Collections of bannerfish decorate the blue water at the fringes of the reef like confetti fluttering in a breeze.
- At the weekends, yachts and cruisers of all sizes criss-cross the blue water.
- Fixing my eyes on the blue water, I searched for mantas.