1paseo marítimo entarimado
- For my children, the highlights are the old railway bridges - seven in all - and the raised boardwalk that snakes round the hillside.
- Next, there's a marshy wetland crossed neatly by an X of mathematical-looking boardwalks.
- The children go to the utterly deserted wooden boardwalk in front of the Chateau Frontenac.
- The development permit application was also related to environmental upgrades and the construction of boardwalks, viewing platforms and tree structures on the west side of the river.
- Willow Court is a sunken flooded area with willow trees and wetland vegetation, traversed and enclosed by a boardwalk.
- A wetland habitat with reed beds, a boardwalk, bridges and an outdoor classroom will also transform the park encouraging wildlife and the public.
- There's a big visitors' centre at the ‘penguin parade’, and then some rather lovely boardwalks carrying you above the nesting grounds out to the beachside concrete steps.
- "We didn't want to make them fancy, with chipped gravel and all, " says Harold. " We just put in boardwalks in wet spots and cleaned out hazards and deadfalls.
- New modifications will include speed humps, cycle lanes, zebra crossings, new signs and also a boardwalk on each side of the bridge.
- Each island has a museum, walking and hiking trails, wetland boardwalks, and viewing platforms.
- To minimise any impacts, the construction of boardwalks, car parks and toilets will not be permitted.
- The perimeter fence was restored to keep grazing animals at bay, boardwalks were constructed to permit safe public access, and last year two weirs were built in the main beck.
- Following paths of moss, twigs, dirt and boardwalks, the trails lead you to works made by Canadian and South American artists.
- This 55-acre park has a network of boardwalks and walkways that allows species such as the common snipe and the tree swallow to be observed without harming the lush grasses and wetland they thrive in.
- The trees lined a stone walkway that lead to a wooden boardwalk.
- A grant of £1000 has been made towards the cost of providing a boardwalk and viewing platform for disabled people at the Butterfly Park.
- The building of boardwalks at each side, the reinstallation of gas lanterns, the removal of the parapet and the sanding of the bridge were all elements of the project and it must be pursued fully.
- The new canal-side reserve will include special boardwalks and hides from which the wildlife can be viewed.
- South Lantau will become home to government-built watersports centres, boardwalks and a bicycle track network which includes a 37-kilometre mountain bike trail.
- From the flat of the valley rose a nicely engineered path and we went over the boardwalks and down by the river and found, a week early for Easter, and early in the season, a freshly-emptied parchment-brown pheasant egg.