1tren que enlaza con un barco
- Because the ships arrived back in Port Mc.Nicoll at 8 AM on Mondays and Thursdays, the passenger equipment for the southbound boat train laid over at Port, but not the engine and crew.
- Nicole responded that that was peculiar because they had seen him off on the boat train.
- On the boat train to Southampton, Jones and his wife had along as a traveling companion Cyril Tolley, the most formidable, if not the most tactful, of Jones' British opponents.
- So, after seeing Heap off on the boat train, she proceeded to Gurdjieff's table at the Cafe de la Paix, where a mixture of audacity and luck netted an invitation to dinner with the teacher.
- Three hours later, five men were arrested at Heysham, Lancashire, after leaving the Irish boat train from Birmingham.
- Alternative transport will be provided for Harwich International boat train passengers, but there will be no bus replacements for other cancelled services.
- One time a report came back that actor David Niven was squashed when too many people were booked into his compartment on The Cunarder, the boat train up to London station.
- The boat trains and beautiful Pullman carriages are now replaced by the Eurostar.
- Lady Jenna Marie Smith looked sullenly out of the window of the boat train.
- She was not a very agreeable woman, and sitting on the boat train from London for the last few hours had not helped her mood at all.