- This leaves bodacious praise for Michael Healey, Martha Ross, and Marjorie Campbell who each float in and out of scenes with frenzied performances that are equally significant to the success of the play.
- Does it affect men and women equally, or is this a gender-specific icon that brings out the inner bodacious babe in the local boudoir set?
- Archangel is the gimmicky character, parading around in white outfits with his glasses-eyepatch, flying in white helicopters, and escorted by a bodacious coworker, also dressed in white.
- Apparently the whole region is still deserted, which makes it a totally bodacious place to cruise.
- This is a smart script, a funny cast, and a bodacious movie!
- I am not talking about too much authentic, unabashed, festive, bodacious self-expression - goodness knows there's too little of that going around.
- Filing in, I walked past multiple KISS families and friends, each group dressed up in a bodacious effort to pay tribute to their rock gods.
- Dennis was spending his time on the green resting up from some bodacious drives and approach shots.
- Big frocks, bodacious bods and grand entrances don't matter to her.
- Despite their kung-fu moves and sharp crime-solving skills, the Angels clearly were valued more for their good looks and bodacious bods.
- If you're ever lucky enough to spend ten minutes riding with him up a high-speed quad, you'll hop off and head directly for the steepest chute or most bodacious jump you can find.
- Back at the apartment, Kristen Johnson likewise throws herself into the role of a formerly male military leader now inhabiting the big sexy body of a bodacious bombshell.
- Home of the tulip, Amsterdam is a city of bodacious flowers.
- Baby, the bodacious babe seemingly thrown in for nothing other than libidinous eye candy, becomes the ‘Marilyn’ of the group, even when she proves she can be deadlier than the others.
- The transfer, while excellent, is not as bodacious as it could have been, and a film like this screams for a director's commentary track and more extra content.
- If there's anyone who can fill my jeans, it's Robbie and his bodacious bum!
- As it was easy to spot, photogenic and reassuring, I enjoyed ending my dives by gently surfacing between the bodacious pontoons.
- No doubt an equally bodacious metal monitor is on the way, but we have priced the G5 bundle using the existing range of Apple monitors.
- The film opens with bodacious high school student Drew Becker making popcorn when the phone rings.
- The new one, like its predecessors, is a bodacious, lightweight, low-slung, sleek, fun car, but with a roomier interior and pronounced fender arches evoking a more muscular look.
- Once a week, the Midnight pulls back its blue sequinned curtain to reveal a bevy of bodacious babes performing the hits of yesterday and today.
1(as intensifier) enormemente