1this coffee is boiling — este café está que pela informal
- this room is boiling — esta habitación es un horno
- I'm boiling — estoy asado
- as adverb it's boiling hot today/in here — hace un calor espantoso hoy/aquí
- There's a lovely tale of the crowds flocking to see Hurley's Antarctica film during a boiling summer - just so they could look at something cold.
- The hot springs and underground river that enter the lake results in the water on the shore being boiling hot.
- I walked stiffly into the lounge and had the sudden urge to have a boiling hot bath.
- We might not even be halfway into summer but already it's boiling isn't it?
- It is not much of a surprise that the house is freezing upstairs in the winter and boiling in the summer as there is no insulation at all.
- Throughout the boiling hot nights that followed in our cramped flat, we were woken hourly, sometimes more often, by one child crying with discomfort or the other one needing to be fed.
- They are simply tiny living things that don't seem to mind living in boiling hot battery acid.
- Today I am sitting in my boiling and un-air-conditioned office getting psyched up for an afternoon in the House of Commons.
- Getting out onto boiling hot tarmac somewhere in just your socks would, I imagine, not be the best start to a holiday.
- The first time was on a boiling hot day two years ago.
- Then I feel like a very lonely lizard in a boiling hot desert.
- Any second now, Lyle would speed away and I would be left to eat his dust and soon drop dead in the blistering sunlight on the boiling concrete.
- I pulled over to the side and there was stuff squirting out the engine and there were little fragments of boiling hot metal on the floor.
- Sitting in a boiling hot and cramped drafting room, the early discussions suffered from the self-same problem of woolly jargon.
- It's so cold today, that if you tossed a cup of boiling hot water into the air, the water would instantly freeze and disappear.
- It has remained very popular with walkers because no matter if it's boiling hot weather or freezing cold, the Mint Cake and its texture remains consistent.
- I was already feeling faint as we were wearing winter clothes and it was boiling hot weather.
- It is like a boiling hot bath which no living being could enter, until a wild person came and jumped into it.
- Hasan's servant having on one occasion thrown a boiling hot dish on his master obtained his liberty with monetary help by reciting this verse.
- I'll never understand how you can take boiling hot wax, pour it onto your upper thigh, rip the hair out by the root, and still be afraid of a spider.