In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1contabilidad feminineteneduría de libros feminine
- It encompasses all financial issues, marketing, office management, bookkeeping, and billing.
- It is unique in its simple approach to bookkeeping and accounts in that it looks and feels like a manual set of books on screen.
- We also outsource our bookkeeping and office administration, with similar savings.
- His only crime was incompetence in bookkeeping.
- You'll never confuse bookkeeping with fun, but today's software can take the edge off of the torture.
- We all must keep accurate financial records for tax purposes as well as personal bookkeeping.
- This is also seen with engineering, technical and bookkeeping personnel.
- More business owners are hiring virtual assistants to handle tasks from bookkeeping to buying gifts for Mom.
- Currently funds are forcing the committee to very strict and disciplined bookkeeping.
- Chang sees his role as that of a business advisor, not limited to bookkeeping and accounting.
- Granted, we have to do a bit more bookkeeping than before, but the savings more than make up for it.
- They implied an extension from bookkeeping to financial reporting.
- She also spent many hours bookkeeping for Danny's business.
- This was accompanied by greater emphasis on bookkeeping and accounting.
- Do you think there is any advantage to using commercially available bookkeeping / finance software in a small business?
- She works 7 hours a day, 4 to 5 days a week and does all her own bills and bookkeeping.
- The courses prepare students for the world of business through subjects such as computerised payroll and bookkeeping.
- They failed for quite some time, but after taking classes in bookkeeping and writing, their shop began to prosper.
- These complicated rules and tax rates create a lot of bookkeeping and legal issues for corporations.
- An accountant friend may offer bookkeeping advice and associates in the investment community may help raise funds.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.