1(for book)señalador masculinemarcador masculine
- Awareness material including bookmarks, car stickers and posters will be distributed.
- I mumbled, putting the bookmark in my book, sitting up and picking up the phone.
- In the vain hope that if she ignored him, he might go away, she took out her book again, opening it to where her bookmark had marked her spot.
- Sighing, she unwillingly placed her bookmark in the book, and went to open the door for Chris.
- She placed the bookmark in her book, set it down on the chair beside her, stood, squared her shoulders and marched into the house.
- She stared at the shut door for a moment, before putting the supermarket receipt she used as a bookmark in to mark her place and carefully closing the book.
- And most importantly, who had an opportunity to put the bookmark into my book?
- Two separate competitions were held, to design a bookmark and to write a review of one's favourite book.
- I put my bookmark in the book and placed it in the pocket in front of me.
- I use a bookmark and make any notes at the back of the book.
- He put his bookmark in his book, and bent to pick his other fallen books off of the ground.
- I dug out the book, which has a bookmark about half-way through that marks the point where I finally threw it against the wall in frustration.
- I asked and sat up, putting my bookmark in the book and setting it down on my bedside table.
- And then, almost as if on cue, the doorbell rang, and hastily placed her bookmark in the book and jumped up to answer the door.
- It contains books, journals, little cards and bookmarks.
- I like to choose the right bookmark for the book I'm reading, and I like to laminate the ones I use a lot.
- These contain bookmarks and colouring books and are intended to promote and boost children's love for reading.
- She put a bookmark in her book and shut it.
- The bookmark was an 8 ½ inch leather strip with small lead weights at each end.
- I like making bookmarks, note cards and gift tags.
2Computingmarcador masculinefavoritos masculine
- That means Web page bookmarks, stock lists, and weather settings have to be stored on the PC rather than the player.
- Now a new, free, service aims to provide users with personal website directories enabling them to access their bookmarks from any PC in the world.
- They will cost you time, though, because you access your bookmarks via an Internet connection.
- Same site, same people, new host, new address so update those bookmarks!
- All basic PDF functions are possible, including scrolling, paging, text searches, bookmarks and page rotation.
- Entry pages generally show that the visitor may have bookmarked your site on that page, probably because of its valuable content.
- Perhaps you could try bookmarking the login page in case that stops working again.
- While the new location is better, the previous URL will have been bookmarked by thousands of people.
- But as we've already explored, bookmarking pages within an application is generally discouraged.
- Web pages that users bookmarked did not match the most-popular sites visited as a whole from the group.