1the boonies — los quintos infiernos informal
- Still, living near the water is not recommended for the truly tense; a safer bet is somewhere inland, away from rivers and lakes, but not too deep in the boonies.
- Although I may still be a teenager I refuse to care what others think, especially the others that are also trapped here out in the boonies.
- On the other hand it has driven up real estate prices so high that native-born residents have fled to the boonies.
- I'll probably have to get used to it again, living out in the boonies as we do now.
- Her father David, a psychologist of increasingly dubious capabilities, decides to start over by moving out to the boonies.
- But what options did she really have, stuck out here in the boonies this way?
- The lazy days we spent drinking out in the boonies.
- And it is worth noting that, in the tradition of other ‘university towns,’ there are advantages to collegial life derived from being in the boonies.
- We had moved, about 70 miles out of London into the boonies of Norfolk.
- It struck me as curious that she didn't carry a purse, living out here in the boonies.
- I suppose the 8% of Canadians (and their American counterparts) who live in the boonies were all waiting for the same thing.
- Even if you're from Manhattan and your campus is located out in the boonies, don't feel isolated from ‘the real world.’
- It's a long drive out of the boonies to the nearest library, especially with no car.
- When they got to town Elizabeth once again found out joy how out in the boonies she was.
- I know the place is in the boonies, but it's easily visible from the highway.
- Sounds like a pretty good deal, but it's way out in the boonies - even boonier than here.
- In the capitol and out in the boonies, those who favored the old order responded with violence against the occupiers, and against those who supported the occupiers.
- But of course, I found myself wondering if there was some way I could use Dan's experience to improve my own Internet service out here in the boonies.
- And finally, what's to keep some guy way out in the boonies from signing-up even though nobody can get close enough to share his bandwidth?
- The studios may look like a little old small-time operation out in London's boonies, but I have to tell you the people are amazing!