1sacabotas masculinedescalzador masculine
- Several items in the room belonged to William Henry Harrison: the bookcase, his well-used wooden bootjack, his walking stick, and the portrait of his wife Anna Symmes Harrison.
- The bootjack is designed for removing muddy shoes, boots or Wellingtons.
- Place your socked foot on the luxurious green base and use the left hand jaw of the bootjack to remove the left hand boot.
- In a 1928 article, it was naively if ingeniously described as ‘Washington's Traveling Boot Box’ with a removable lid that ‘is transformed into an effective bootjack.’
- The bootjack makes the task easier especially if the boots are tight fitting or you are carrying something so that your hands are not free.