In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(person's bottom)trasero masculine informalculo masculine vulgar slang informaltraste masculine Southern Cone informal
- Women in general have learned to admire men's booties, but those who hang with gay men will step it up.
- That one suit that makes your bust look beautiful, your stomach look stunning, your legs look long and lean, and your booty, well, bootylicious?
- If your booty is made of stone and you like to swallow lots of dust, then most definitely take the bus!
- Bargain shop your booty off, and you'll have more dough stashed in your cargo pockets.
- We've got guys on bicycles who ride by squeezing booties.
- Nobody takes up the musical/political gauntlet dropped by almost every other hip hop artist whose ego has grown fat on the booty shaking, ghetto style anthems that choke video channels.
- Each of the four girls of Sisterhood, even the friend with the booty bigger than everyone else's and the jock with legs no jeans ever fit, looks hot in the Pants.
- It's true that Scott Hall had all the skills to become world champion, but he probably lacked the self-control to actually carry the belt and put booties in the seats for any length of time.
- It seems the bottom - or rather, the booty - has dropped out of the hip-hop market.
- Like eyes, feet, hips and booties, boobs are different on every female, Dr. Nardone explains.
- DJs all over the world make clubs hop, booties boogie and hearts swoon.
- I have to say that I strongly disagreed with fixing the one young woman who had a big booty.
- To a rhythmic micro-sampling sensibility inspired by Akufen and a love for more esoteric sample sources à la Herbert, Crackhaus add their own sense of humour and hooks that hit you straight in the booty.
- Never failing to keep booties shaking, she's rocked parties from the VH1 / Vogue Fashion Awards to ESPN's X Games awards.
- Their surfeit of toned booties and biceps had also ‘disgusted’ Kylie Minogue, who claimed they had been responsible for the ‘pornographing of popular culture’.
- Hands on the floor, she lowers her booty to the ground.
- OK, I'd like to know what you need to do to have a booty like her's.
- Later that night I danced with a Brazilian prince with a smile almost as enchanting as the booty he was shaking.
- Other waiting participants got to line the walls of the dance competition room, and depending on their position, could watch either the screen or the booties while listening to bad music.
- And from my personal experience, a lot of men are just looking for big breasts, a big booty and a ride.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.