1(in New York, London)municipio masculinethe Five Boroughs — la ciudad de Nueva York
- Loan default collections for borrowers in the five boroughs of New York City also will be put on hold automatically until January, Paige said.
- Manhattan, where Central Park is located, is one of the five boroughs of New York—it consists of the financial district and famous stores such as Macy's and Saks of Fifth Avenue.
- What brought these thousands of men, women and children from all five boroughs of New York, and from neighboring New Jersey as well?
- Why are the central London boroughs at the top of the table for UK business enterprise?
- The action will mainly involve support staff in schools in around 13 of the 32 London boroughs.
- While ISRM's guidelines, which were updated last year, are not law, Croydon Council is one of 12 London boroughs to have adopted them.
- Smoking is likely to be banned in pubs, clubs and restaurants across Merton after the council joined the 32 other London boroughs in supporting a blanket ban.
- He said: ‘I was a councillor in a London borough and I did not feel the griping frustration then.’
- Currently operating in a number of London boroughs, the business offers various care packages ranging from a half-hour domestic call to 24-hour personal care plans.
- People bring in arrowheads from New York's five boroughs, snake skins from Central Park.
- Impoverished boroughs of London fail to succeed in providing school facilities for their children.
- The five boroughs that make up New York City account for more than 6% of US GDP.
- The strength of public feeling has led several residents to label it one of the dirtiest boroughs in London, putting the blame firmly at the council's door.
- Avonmore primary, a state school in the London borough of Hammersmith and Fulham, came 19th, with an aggregate score of 266.
- Her methods were honed teaching in a string of primary schools in relatively disadvantaged London boroughs.
- And we're in the process of expanding that right now by putting in an interop system that expands from Suffolk County into the five boroughs of New York City.
- Tomorrow is the last chance to register for the elections on May 2, when 174 English councils go to the polls, including all the London boroughs.
- Its energy, and sometimes its direct support, spread into New York's five boroughs.
- Two local schools—empty of students for the holiday—were turned into emergency centres to prepare for the injured, as firefighters raced from all over New York's five boroughs to help.
- So far he's been lucky to get away with it or else the council in the London borough where he lives has been particularly lax in chasing him up.
- The reception provided an opportunity for BME Councillors across the London boroughs to establish a network of support aimed at addressing the following key issues.
- The research team worked with twelve adolescents from the five boroughs of New York City.
- From statistics provided by Zusman, there are about 750 community gardens in about five boroughs of the City.
- A qualified science teacher with two years experience, Alex Dolan, also filmed at secondary schools in the London borough of Islington.
- It is located in the southeastern corner of the borough of Queens, one of the five boroughs of New York City.
- The Moveable Museum now travels to schools, community centers, parks, street fairs and other neighborhood organizations throughout the five boroughs of New York City.
- However, it is true that certain spaces, like the five boroughs of New York or London, England, are more multicultural than others.
- All 70 schools in the London borough are to be handed to the trust by next summer.
- He returned to the USA in 1975 and in the same year he created a series of outdoor, environmental sculptures for five New York boroughs.
- The NYPD patrols the five boroughs of New York City.
- The project covers 140 classrooms in 30 schools in the London borough.
- The course includes five boroughs in New York but doesn't go down to the district that has been devastated.
- The entire community rallied around the Polka when the ALG, which pools funding from the 33 London boroughs, announced its decision to discontinue funding the theatre in January.
- Of New York City's five boroughs, only the Bronx rests on the continent.
- The Teens & Toddlers program operates in two Los Angeles schools and in several boroughs in London.
- On a basic level, we pay the highest council tax of all the boroughs of London and this is set to rise significantly yet our wishes are continually ignored.
- Brooklyn, the home of 2.4 million citizens, is one of the largest of the five boroughs of the city of New York.
- It easily outsells them in four of New York's five boroughs—Brooklyn, the Bronx, Queens, and Staten Island.
- His parent's were Swiss, and moved to set up a business in the eastern boroughs of London, where Ray was born (he still returns periodically to Switzerland to visit family).
- Of course, Manhattan is only one of New York's five boroughs.
2(in US)distrito municipal masculine
3(in UK)municipio masculine
4(in Alaska)condado masculine
- The Borough represents the best of Alaska: over 12,000 square miles (8.2 million acres) of extraordinary scenic and wild country, the highest mountain on the continent (Mt. McKinley, 20,320 feet), extensive and productive natural resources, a diverse economy and approximately 1,893 residents.
- The Kodiak Island Borough welcomes you to Alaskas beautiful Emerald Isle, its government and services.
- The City Clerk's Office has the official version of the Denali Borough Code.
- Welcome to the City and Borough of Sitka, Alaska.
- Stretching from the tip of the Alaska Peninsula to the easternmost Aleutian Islands, the Aleutians East Borough is like no other place on earth.