1capacidad de recuperación feminine
- The Stags have 8 days to recover and they need to show bouncebackability in the big local derby against Notts County.
- Coming back into that series after being down and out shows their bouncebackability.
- It's what they call 'bouncebackability.'
- They even found a clip of a BBC weather forecaster saying "temperatures were showing good bouncebackability".
- One local newspaper before the game remarked on what they called Dunfermline's 'bouncebackability'.
- The Bulls have shown bouncebackability this season but Peacock is tiring of the need for regular salvage jobs.
- It doesn't have quite the same ring to it as bouncebackability, but it's getting there.
- For a long time it looked like bouncebackability would be the story of the day.
- Even if we suffer a set back we have bouncebackability.
- In football they have coined a special term for it: bouncebackability.
- Crystal Palace will need all the bouncebackability they can muster, and despite what Iain Dowie might say, it's definitely Lucky Pants Time.
- However, if Spurs can show the newfound spirit and bouncebackability brought in by the big Dutchman at the helm, they should be realistically aiming for the three points.
- Kylie's bouncebackability is part of her charm though, and now in her late 30s she has become an artiste who is respected and admired by millions.
- It already sees itself as the world's "can-do" city, and has that most attractive of qualities (if not words): bouncebackability.
- Either way, they were both giving the distinct impression of bouncebackability.
- But I don't think that it's Beckham's bouncebackability alone that explains our national obsession with him.