In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1cazador de recompensas masculinecazadora de recompensas feminine
- Shortly after our arrival we came into contact with a bounty hunter, one seeking a reward for the return of Jenna.
- The movie features fast cars, a psychotic with road rage, a bounty hunter, and an attractive blonde.
- He appears to go about his business untroubled by policemen, or bounty hunters.
- After college I worked for an old family friend as a junior bail bondsman, and then I spent some time as a bounty hunter.
- Cairy had been a bounty hunter long enough to know that cops, even the rare few who tried to help, always got in the way.
- He was sentenced to 124 years imprisonment and was later caught by a bounty hunter and returned to the US.
- The film opens about five years after the events in Pitch Black, and Riddick is on the run from bounty hunters again.
- The bounty hunter is a State proxy and can thus use police powers.
- The bounty hunter is given his final assignment - to secure and bring back his boss's estranged son, Travis, from the heart of South America.
- As a policeman, he's expected to inform the FBI, but instead he becomes a bounty hunter.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.