In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1boutonniere masculineprendido masculine Spainhe was wearing a boutonniere — llevaba un boutonniere
- Use a dressmaker's pin to attach the boutonnière to the jacket.
- And the guy of your dreams will look as handsome as you imagined with a classic rose boutonnière pinned to his lapel.
- He tenderly slipped a corsage onto my wrist, and I made my mother pin his boutonnière.
- Wedding boutonnières add the final flourish to a gentlemen's outfit.
- Welcome to our prom corsage and boutonnière gallery!
- A boutonnière brings a sense of class and style to your suit lapel.
- I reached for his boutonnière that I had set for convenient access on a nearby chair.
- The blushing Bride has her beautiful bouquet and the proud groom has his bold boutonnière.
- Each boutonnière is hand prepared with delicate greens and with floral tape.
- This is the most recognized and used boutonnière in weddings today.
- Many of these boutonnières were samples in our store.
- The groom's boutonnière should be different from the rest.
- The boutonnières, corsages and bouquet were all yellow roses, just blooming, to match the bridesmaids gowns.
- You may get the best deals if you buy the corsage and boutonnière at the same flower shop.
- The boutonnière features one splendid white rose decorated with baby's breath.
- We've pulled together our favorite boutonnières, and we've got styles for every groom.
- We offer elegant silk bridal bouquets, romantic silk wedding flower packages, classic nosegays, corsages, boutonnières, and traditional wedding accessories.
- A Boutonnière can be as simple as a flower passed through a buttonhole.
- Here's a step-by-step guide on do-it-yourself boutonnières.
- This simple boutonnière has 15 Swarovski Crystals.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.