In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1lesión cerebral feminine
- Georgiev was immediately admitted to hospital with brain damage and skull fracture.
- If prolonged, this can cause brain damage, because the oxygen supply to these tissues has been disrupted.
- It is feared he has suffered permanent brain damage from his injuries.
- Drugs are given to control this and reduce the chance of brain damage.
- Because it has to be treated very quickly so that you don't get any permanent brain damage as a result.
- His condition today was described as critical and it is still not known if he suffered brain damage or a spinal injury in the attack.
- He was said to be confined to a wheelchair, barely able to speak, and suffering from brain damage.
- On the other hand, severe brain damage can occur without the patient ever being in coma, for example after a severe stroke.
- Patients with a primary diagnosis of substance misuse or organic brain damage were excluded.
- Some of the children who scored maximum points for normal cranial ultrasound findings had severe brain damage.
- In cases where the victim did not have oxygen for a long period of time, there may be brain damage.
- The former strong man was also found suffering from permanent brain damage.
- Depending on the cause, some people can have a good recovery from brain damage.
- Miraculously, he made an excellent recovery with no evidence of heart failure or brain damage.
- If this happens in your brain, it can cause permanent brain damage.
- I also had suspected brain damage and a spine injury, so I had lots of different scans.
- I had a friend whose little girl was born with severe brain damage and suffers from Quadriplegic Cerebral Palsy.
- This could be due to the loss of cortical influence in patients with brain damage.
- This can lead to convulsions, seizures and permanent brain damage in some.
- A knock or blow to the head, such as in a road traffic accident, can cause brain damage at the time of injury.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.