1(person) tarado(person) estúpidowhat a brainless thing to do! — ¡qué cosa más estúpida de hacer!
- Don't succumb to the squealing demands of the noisy and brainless.
- Even when they're labelled stupid and brainless, they receive the news with huge smiles on their faces.
- They're about the vulgar, grunting, brainless way in which these subjects are handled.
- I'm all for brainless fun, but the fun got left somewhere behind here.
- These people, most of them serious, brainless people with no sense of humour, have to think of an insulting nickname for me.
- As if making and receiving calls were not dangerous enough, I have seen some brainless drivers reading text messages at the wheel.
- I smash my car in a completely my fault brainless bimbo type accident, and then I get to not pay for the repairs.
- For once they are not cartoons but people whose intelligence is pleasantly plausible instead of being a brainless plot device.
- The series looks cool but is actually quite brainless.
- She didn't show the slightest discomfort at being flirtatious or coming across as a brainless bimbo.
- The film is filled with so many such ridiculous and brainless scenes that you've tuned off barely fifteen minutes into the film.
- He's the stupid, brainless one, and I won't give him any satisfaction.
- Any brainless idiot can break something and any halfwit with a box of matches can start a fire.
- The decisions of the King will turn out to be more brainless, stupid, foolish, senseless, and imbecilic.
- I'm going to go and read a brainless blockbuster instead.
- Churchy is a little too brainless to resist evil at first, though too good-natured to persist in it.
- What better place to celebrate brainless caterwauling and noisy drivel?
- But it's hard to be motivated about a project you're really sick of, that's mostly brainless.
- Many assume we are brainless, archaic and ignorant brutes.
- This reductive, brainless jingoism is just too weirdly, sadly topical.