1juego de las ferias benéficas en que se extraen regalos sorpresa de un recipiente lleno de salvado o serrín
- She added that the fair would feature a range of other attractions as well as Father Christmas, including tombola, lucky lollies, bran tub, a raffle with a bike as a prize and crafts.
- Who knows how she chooses her TV scripts - by herself, through an agent or by pulling contracts out of a bran tub - but the projects have been bafflingly poor.
- Other, smaller operations mix digital, print, TV and broadcast in a bran tub that gives time for everything but finding original stories.
- In the bran tub of languages that is the ‘foreign’ chunk of my brain, you frequently end up with a little linguistic surprise.
- There's to be a Bonny Baby Competition, Fancy Dress, Puppet Show, face painting, balloons, bran tub, games, tombola, cakes and bric-a-brac.
- The Big Ranch shoves a hand into the musical bran tub and comes up with something reminiscent of The Band.