In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- This causes a burning sensation behind your breastbone or a burning sensation that starts in your stomach and seems to rise up.
- Hiatus hernia can cause pain and discomfort behind the breastbone (sternum).
- The other part attaches on your breastbone and upper six ribs and is used in downward and forward arm movements.
- A bandage was wrapped around her chest, and a large bloodstain showed where her collarbone joined her breastbone.
- It is usually felt as a pain behind the breastbone.
- It consists of pain and tenderness in and around the cartilage that connects your ribs to your breastbone (sternum).
- In addition to fever, headache and unwellness there is sore throat, pain behind the breastbone, and deafness.
- The pain starts behind the breastbone and moves up to the neck and throat.
- The spine may be curved, and the breastbone may protrude or look caved in.
- He could feel his heart beating against his breastbone as he cracked his fingers in a gesture of impatience.
- To get to your heart the surgeon makes an incision down the middle of your chest and separates your breastbone.
- These all affect centrally located cartilage joints of the spine and breastbone.
- All the blood cells are formed in the marrow of the flat bones such as the skull, breastbone and pelvis.
- Place the heel of hand on the middle half of their breastbone, and the heel of the other hand on top of the first.
- Place your hand on your abdomen just below your breastbone and take a deep breath.
- Things sometimes seem to stick behind the breastbone.
- This burning pain in the upper abdomen and under the breastbone may be accompanied by nausea and an acid or sour taste in your mouth.
- With the casualty lying on a firm surface, push the breastbone down towards the back.
- The surgeon then cuts the breastbone down the middle and opens the rib cage to expose the heart.
- The heart is a hollow, muscular organ that lies in the center of the chest under the breastbone.
2Cookinghueso de la pechuga masculinequilla feminine
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.