In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1prueba del alcohol feminineprueba de la alcoholemia femininealcohotest masculine
- So perhaps there needs to be a system of judging, similar to a breath test…
- The House held that failure to comply with the instructions in relation to a roadside breath test did not invalidate the test.
- The Constable stated that he saw the man get out of the vehicle and provide a positive breath test.
- Authorities said a breath test administered at a police station showed a blood-alcohol reading of .08 percent.
- The idea that that a PC might transmit on his radio whilst his partner was administering the breath test was frowned upon.
- The cut-off value for the breath test was set at five parts per 1000.
- The police did contact the solicitor at the first opportunity after the breath test was completed.
- The breath test became the accepted method for establishing the blood-alcohol level of suspected drunk drivers.
- A request was then made by an officer, pursuant to section 2, for a breath test.
- Police believe he became involved in an argument with a motorist he tried to give a breath-test.
- Anyone who fails the test is arrested and is required to perform an evidential breath test at a police station.
- That is the context in the present case: a policeman reporting to another policeman about the results of a breath test.
- For control drivers we obtained contact details and results of a breath test for alcohol at the roadside recruitment sites.
- At the roadside the respondent was asked to provide a specimen of breath for a breath test.
- One of the officers then formed the opinion that he had been drinking and requested him to provide a specimen for a breath test.
- In those circumstances the request for a breath test was valid and the appellant was properly arrested.
- She failed a roadside breath test and agreed to go to the police station for a second test.
- But when they caught me for speeding, they automatically gave me a breath test.
- It was the police who put the car keys in the hands of a man registering a .21 on a breath test.
1hacerle la prueba de alcoholemia ahacerle la prueba del alcohol ahacerle el alcohotest a
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.