1(beauty/view) impresionante(beauty/view) imponente
- The breathtaking new images from Mars have the seductive familiarity of holiday snapshots.
- At the peak, the 360 degree view of the surrounding valley is breathtaking on a clear day.
- The music is exhilarating, the costumes are breathtaking, and the acting is superb.
- What did those people know about the breathtaking beauty of nature and her wares?
- The result is spectacular, breathtaking, and needs to be seen to be grasped fully.
- The setting is a breathtaking reminder of the wondrous beauty of our province.
- These great performances are supplemented by quite breathtaking visuals of a phenomenal quality.
- The views down all three branches of the lake are breathtaking.
- Three particular decisions made by Government are breathtaking in their foolishness.
- As a photographer, I am, of course, touched by the breathtaking beauty of our wildlife.
- In her paintings, she is able to express a breathtaking religious ecstasy.
- To see these crowds running around in different directions in front of you with no slow-down was breathtaking.
- The sensuality of the moment is breathtaking, causing cheeks to blush and pulses to pound.
- It's a rugged county with a spectacular and breathtaking coastline, full of history and legend.
- The cinematography is breathtaking and every element of the production design feels authentic.
- Start at the top end of town for the sheer breathtaking spectacle, if nothing else.
- Eyes that sparkled with all the mystery and magic of the dream lit up a face of breathtaking beauty.
- It was a breathtaking tour, with dazzling blue waters on one side and broad flat shorelines on the other.
- The alpine air was inspirational, and the view from the tower at the summit was breathtaking.
- That said, all this breathtaking footage had to be broken up somehow.
2(stupidity/simplicity/arrogance) pasmoso(stupidity/arrogance/simplicity) increíble