1lugar de cría masculinea breeding ground for revolutionaries — un semillero de revolucionarios
- a breeding ground for opposition/violence — un caldo de cultivo para la oposición/la violencia
- Excess debris, leaves, and moisture are breeding grounds for insects.
- Coastal wetlands are also breeding grounds for economically important fish and shellfish.
- West Nile is a concern because the standing water can serve as a breeding ground.
- This was the largest recorded breeding ground and nest concentrated area.
- Even the greenest and purest, seemingly untouched fields were breeding grounds filled with fermenting disease and devastation.
- With row after row of cacao trees vulnerable to attack, plantations provide ample breeding grounds for pathogens.
- Zoos, by nature, are breeding grounds for high numbers of rodents.
- Removal of trash and debris around the field helps to eliminate slug breeding grounds.
- Consequently, attention has focused on this type of market as a breeding ground for infections that affect humans.
- Unfortunately, summer and grills together make the perfect breeding ground for bacteria.
- Under the right conditions, wet structures and contents can be a perfect breeding ground for mold spores.
- Watching them soar, glide, call, and even dance at their spring wetland breeding grounds has fascinated people for eons.
- You cannot see mites, but you can either remove their favorite breeding grounds or keep these areas dry and clean.
- The entire coastal waters of Cardigan Bay are a haven for wildlife and a perfect breeding ground for seabirds.
- Pigs in particular create breeding grounds for mosquitoes, which carry avian pox and malaria.
- Standing water is a breeding ground for mosquitoes.
- They'll appreciate the shallow water for breeding grounds and repay the favor by eating mosquito larvae.
- They're also conduits of life, breeding grounds for small marine animals and feed areas for larger ones.
- Standing water in a house can also serve as a breeding ground for insects and other animals.
- Raw eggs contain a lot of water, making them a perfect breeding ground for illness-causing bacteria.
- Dark, dank and musty, it was the perfect breeding ground for countless deadly germs and diseases.