1pasadizo exterior techado masculine
- Development in rural areas means concrete houses built on pilings to allow a breezeway and carport underneath.
- Normally, there's little chance that you'll meet anyone in the breezeway, especially thirty minutes before class.
- I wailed and collapsed sobbing in the breezeway.
- We began to walk, side-by-side beneath the breezeways.
- And at one end of the family room is an outdoor shower stall set in a breezeway.
- A house on Puget Sound is two separate buildings with a connecting breezeway.
- To merge indoors and outdoors, use covered breezeways or shaded patios to link rooms.
- The little house fly may hover in large numbers in nearby garages, breezeways and homes because it prefers shade.
- The seven-kilowatt fuel cell, about the size of a large copy machine, sat in the breezeway.
- Jesse and Melanie merged into the crowd of students going towards the breezeway.
- Jeremey raised an eyebrow before standing and following Thomas out into the hallway and to the breezeway outside.
- The school had most of its lockers lining the outside of the buildings under open breezeways.
- A breezeway greets me when I exit the elevator onto the second floor.
- As if on cue, Noah walked by, headed for the breezeway.
- An enclosed breezeway connects garage to house and also serves as Lisa's hobby/sewing room.
- I went into my garage and out onto the breezeway.
- When used as a breezeway, a sunroom can also link an addition or garage to the house.
- With screens for most of its walls, the cabin feels like a large breezeway.
- I followed her to my breezeway with Kami behind me.
- The apartment complex looked like a three story motel with open breezeways.