In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1fábrica de cerveza femininecervecera feminine
- He said distilleries and breweries should forget about price hikes.
- Ron used to organise the beer from the local brewery in sugar sacks that held 4 dozen big bottles of beer.
- Beer is commonly consumed and a local brewery has been established.
- Actually, if the brewmaster sent that beer out of the brewery, he thought it was done.
- Competition entries came from 466 breweries, with beers judged in 69 different categories.
- Part of the fun is that the companies you buy shares in are breweries and beer gardens.
- Of all these purchased drinks, beer is significantly the cheapest, as there is a brewery on Saint Kitts.
- When researching beer, why not go to the local brewery and partake of the tour.
- You say there's an advantage in having either a bakery or a brewery onsite.
- Contemporary fine dining restaurants and specialty beer breweries have several points in common.
- The town boasted three flour mills, a bakery, a tannery, several breweries, shops and rows and rows of little cottages.
- That being said, they are still far more enjoyable than going on a beer brewery tour.
- Benin City is a conglomeration of villages with a hub of government offices and a periphery of breweries and factories.
- It has a coffee-processing plant and a brewery that manufactures beer from bananas.
- While the major breweries dominated the beer market, imported brands and local microbreweries also flourished.
- It's beer, from the breweries on the edge of town, wafting through the city air.
- They included Guinness, and also a range of ales or lagers produced by smaller breweries.
- In St. Louis, the Hyde Park brewery airs the first beer commercial on television.
- He diversified into manufacturing, setting up a brewery and a rope factory in St Petersburg in the 1790s.
- The brewery currently produces about 20,000 litres of beer a year in 2,000 litre batches.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.