In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1fábrica de cerveza femininecervecera feminine
- The brewery currently produces about 20,000 litres of beer a year in 2,000 litre batches.
- Contemporary fine dining restaurants and specialty beer breweries have several points in common.
- The town boasted three flour mills, a bakery, a tannery, several breweries, shops and rows and rows of little cottages.
- Benin City is a conglomeration of villages with a hub of government offices and a periphery of breweries and factories.
- Part of the fun is that the companies you buy shares in are breweries and beer gardens.
- You say there's an advantage in having either a bakery or a brewery onsite.
- Of all these purchased drinks, beer is significantly the cheapest, as there is a brewery on Saint Kitts.
- Actually, if the brewmaster sent that beer out of the brewery, he thought it was done.
- They included Guinness, and also a range of ales or lagers produced by smaller breweries.
- Beer is commonly consumed and a local brewery has been established.
- In St. Louis, the Hyde Park brewery airs the first beer commercial on television.
- When researching beer, why not go to the local brewery and partake of the tour.
- He said distilleries and breweries should forget about price hikes.
- That being said, they are still far more enjoyable than going on a beer brewery tour.
- Ron used to organise the beer from the local brewery in sugar sacks that held 4 dozen big bottles of beer.
- It has a coffee-processing plant and a brewery that manufactures beer from bananas.
- Competition entries came from 466 breweries, with beers judged in 69 different categories.
- He diversified into manufacturing, setting up a brewery and a rope factory in St Petersburg in the 1790s.
- While the major breweries dominated the beer market, imported brands and local microbreweries also flourished.
- It's beer, from the breweries on the edge of town, wafting through the city air.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.