1préstamo puente masculinecrédito puente masculine
- This was, at best, a bridge loan because the risks and rewards of ownership did not pass to the company.
- They cannot borrow money from the bank for a bridge loan because the payment schedule isn't predictable enough.
- A 5.6 trillion won bridge loan arranged by the government matures at the end of this month.
- I expressed little or no emotion when he got a bridge loan.
- These offers take the form of everything from bridge loans to low-margin commercial paper.