In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(agent, intermediary)agentemarriage/insurance broker — agente matrimonial/de seguros
- The discretion mortgage brokers and lenders have in setting rates and fees leads to inefficiencies.
- They're reviewing rules with brokers who sell their funds and with transfer agencies that process trades.
- Anyone considering PHI should be careful about the broker they choose as brokers don't always sell products from all insurers in the market.
- MBS is a wholesale intermediary, or ‘packager’, which operates between lenders and mortgage brokers.
- The real problem for him is that he is unlikely to accept the broker's buy or sell recommendation which comes at the end of these documents.
- According to Dowling, there is a ‘hit list’ of solicitors, accountants, valuers and brokers that lenders avoid.
- For one, the middlemen - the brokers and the fund supermarkets - that sell the funds take a big chunk of the money.
- Many, say experts, are backed by unscrupulous mortgage brokers or lenders.
- Regulators should also ban granting higher commissions to brokers selling the firm's own funds, which often have lower returns.
- The company operates through a nationwide network of 15,000 wholesale brokers and retail offices in 48 states.
- The sales team pushes back at Wilkes, arguing that the new products undercut their efforts to sell brokers and lenders on the exchange.
- Some sell through brokers, others sell to retail stores like Whole Foods, others choose to sell through ALBA Organics.
- The change, in effect, would force discount brokers to sell more services and thus, charge more.
- In addition, many plans are sold through brokers and investment advisers, who usually charge a sales commission.
- In only 9 per cent of cases did US brokers advise investors to sell shares.
- Corporate clients will decide to put together their own insurance policies, axing brokers altogether.
- In South Africa medical scheme administrators appoint brokers to sell their products.
- We [also] want to make sure that when brokers sell funds, there are no rules or laws being broken.
- It sets out how mortgage lenders and brokers should treat their customers.
- Some 130 tons of mercury were sold to a broker, which resold it for use in India.
2stockbrokercorredor de bolsa masculinecorredora de bolsa feminineagente de bolsa
1(bonds/commodities) hacer corretaje de
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.