In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1papel de bromuro de plata masculine
- Agfa Brovira is said to be the only pure bromide paper still in production, and amidol formulas do indeed give cold blue-black hues with this paper.
- Looking at the print color, most photographers would assume it was on a bromide paper, but it has very subtle purple-brown blacks and light blue midtones.
- Back then we printed off the text on different widths of bromide paper.
- It's not a bad little print, made on an Agfa bromide paper with a sparkly, slightly beaded finish that has kept its lustre all these years.
- Luminos Classic Warm Tone is a very interesting paper that is available in one grade only - it is unusual in that it is a warm-toned emulsion that solarizes like a bromide paper.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.