In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1bronconeumonía femininebronconeumonia feminineneumonía bronquial feminine
- The most common type of pneumonia is bronchopneumonia, which affects the smallest airways in the lungs (the bronchioles).
- The lung showed focal bronchopneumonia, multiple thrombi, and focal hemorrhagic infarcts.
- Infection can slow recovery or cause diseases such as blood poisoning or bronchopneumonia a pneumonia involving inflammation of the lungs.
- Radiographically, SARS is closely mimicked by bacterial bronchopneumonia or other viral pneumonias.
- Enlarged and edematous lungs, consolidation, hemorrhage, bronchopneumonia, and acute bronchiolitis were also noted.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.