1aparatos electrónicos masculineaparatos de línea marrón masculine
- And the first big additions to the Jungle site will be the introduction of online credit agreements, which Bennett reckons no one else is doing yet, and the appearance of brown goods.
- This time of year, customers go for brown goods, such as DVDs, widescreen TVs, camcorders, items that cost more than they would normally be prepared to spend, Taylor said.
- The gift vouchers are redeemed in this City mostly at jewellery stores and shops selling home appliances, both white and brown goods.
- Supermarkets have become a one-stop shop for food, clothes, white goods, brown goods, dry-cleaning, photo-processing, banking and internet access.
- Please note, however, that whilst I will always welcome foodstuffs, alcoholic beverages, brown goods etc, I have no specific need for sanitising stations.