In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1camisa parda feminine
- Adulation of power and force prevented Brownshirts from recognizing implications for their country of their reckless doctrines.
- Folks who don't like Nazis shouldn't act like Brownshirts.
- These are the techniques employed by Hitler's Brownshirts.
- My contention being, whether they know it or not, these people are of the ‘similar ‘mindset as these, in fact, Brownshirts of old.’
- The murder certainly offered Stalin a way out of a difficult situation, and he had the recent example of Hitler's killing of Brownshirt leaders to inspire him.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.