In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1memoria de burbuja feminine
- Later he spent five years at the IBM Thomas J. Watson Research Center, where he researched bubble memory, which records data by magnetizing small circles on gadolinium gallium garnet.
- The use of and demand for bubble memory has all but disappeared because of the introduction of flash memory, which is less expensive and easier to produce.
- In disks however, the stored bits are stationary on a moving medium, whereas in the magnetic bubble memory the medium is stationary and the bits move.
- In addition, the bubble memory is small and lightweight and is, therefore, an excellent choice for compact designs and portable applications. functional operation of bubble memories
- It's possible, also, to skip bad loops in a bubble memory, but when you initialize the memory, you have bubbles associated with those loops, so it's hard to get around them.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.