In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1impresora de inyección (de tinta) por burbujas feminine
- All inkjet and bubblejet printers should be serviced every 18 months to maintain optimal printing quality.
- The drops of ink that come from the piezoelectric type printer are significantly smaller than those of the bubblejet printers, allowing for greater control over the image quality.
- Therefore, inkjet and bubblejet printers should not be used especially for printing labels to apply to the outside of the envelope.
- Well known in Ireland for cameras and lower-end bubblejet printers, the company also makes a large range of printers and multi-function devices aimed at the middle and high end of the market.
- Most common inkjet printers today are bubblejet printers, a spin-off from the original inkjet printers.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.