- The M8's four lanes are regarded by hundreds of thousands of Scots as one of the biggest bugbears of their working lives.
- Directors said rising costs, new regulations and the difficulty of raising capital are the new bugbears.
- Youth nuisance is the main bugbear in this town and we are working hard to stamp it out.
- The major bugbear for anyone involved with Hearts is the continuing problems with Tynecastle Stadium.
- In fact, loading times are a real bugbear in Total Club Manager but this is a problem for the PlayStation 2, not the game itself.
- It's the same thing with phones - one of my personal bugbears.
- Difficulties concerning preemption have proven to be the biggest bugbear for Lewis's theory.
- The lack of accountability in this area has been one of my bugbears for a few years, so while welcome, it's very, very late in the day and seems to have been prompted by an IMC report.
- A police spokesman said: ‘We are hoping we can make some inroads because the damage these kids are causing is one of the major bugbears in the town.’
- As well as litter, the major bugbears identified by council tenants include vandalism and graffiti, which take second and third place in the council's league of perceived problems.
- Not a big bugbear, just a minor irritation with no consequences.
- Point to this program, and a bevy of bugbears, from disaffected employees to muckraking journalists, will disappear.
- Braintree councillors are concerned the town is becoming choked with traffic since the new A120 opened and fear the problem is proving a major bugbear for local residents.
- The trouble is that, unless he can get his squad in place early in the summer, Allardyce fears he could encounter the cold start problems that have been a major bugbear of the past two seasons.
- In some ways life is a battle against these bugbears.
- But I shall leave those bugbears for another day.
- Marie-Antoinette was a Habsburg, and thus from the moment of her arrival in France in 1770 the bugbear of the Richelieu-d'Aiguillon faction, which hated the Austrian alliance.
- GPs who refuse to treat patients with drug problems or refuse to put them on methadone are one of McCartney's biggest bugbears.
- Cooke insists the device will speed up the pace of play, one of the biggest bugbears in the increasingly popular sport.
- Now making phone calls has become one of my bugbears.
2(cause of dread)coco masculine informalcuco Southern Cone informal